After weeks of seasonal preparations, the thought of a January clean may leave some deflated.
Whether it’s from an overindulgence of Christmas puddings or litres of booze to ring in the New Year, many are far too hangover to even fathom the dreaded clean-up.
While dismantling Christmas street decorations might be fun for some, others simply throw it all out in one go rather than spending time trying to detangle dozens of tiny light bulbs. Not to mention the damaged Christmas balls that you’re likely to tread on.
But not to worry, you are not alone.
Bargain brand B&M has launched its new £2.50 storage products that will certainly give you a bang for your buck.
A post shared to the supermarket’s Twitter followers reads: “Looking to have a January clean now that the festive period is over?!
“Our brilliant #OrganiseIt event is on at the moment, with amazing storage solutions to suit any needs!
“These slimline storage tubs are ideal to add some charm to your cleaning!
“Who needs to pop in?!”
One Twitter fan said: “These would be perfect for my bathroom.”
Simple tips on how to restore order to your home after the Holidays
- Declutter one room at a time
- Takedown the Christmas tree and toss any broken decorations
- Backup festive photos on a computer or USB stick
- Deep cleaning seating areas including carpets, throws and curtains
- Declutter/clean kitchen including cupboards and old spices/ uneaten festive foods
- Deep clean car inside and out
- Take items still in good condition to charity shops or donations bins
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the best stories about the things you love most curated by us and delivered to your inbox every day. Choose what you love.