German airline Eurowings has begun flights from Bristol to Prague.
Eurowings, the Lufthansa Group’s low cost airline, is operating flights between Bristol and Prague three times a week, on a Monday, Friday and Sunday.
It’s part of a larger expansion by the German airline, which is launching 11 new routes from the Czech airport. The new routes began on Sunday, October 31)
The timings of the flights are:
- Prague to Bristol: 1:20pm-2:50pm (Mondays)
- Prague to Bristol: 6:15am-7:45am (Fridays)
- Prague to Bristol: 6:05am-7:35am (Sundays)
- Bristol to Prague: 3:30pm-6:30pm (Mondays)
- Bristol to Prague: 9:50am-1:00pm (Fridays)
- Bristol to Prague: 8:05am-11:15am (Sundays)
Prague entry rules
If you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to travel, you do not need to isolate or take a pre-departure PCR test.
Children below the age of 12 may enter Czech Republic without self-isolation or a pre-departure test if travelling with their fully vaccinated parents.
Children aged 12-18 will need to show proof of vaccination, or take a pre-departure PCR test.
The Czech Republic does accept the UK’s proof of Covid-19 vaccination record.
For more information, visit the governments.
What do you think? Sign in and join the conversations in the comments below