Plainville man injured in house any time you Thursday has died: medical spokesman

plainville man injured in house any time you thursday has died medical spokesman - Plainville man injured in house any time you Thursday has died: medical spokesman

@MUSZYNSKIBP

PLAINVILLE to A Plainville man harmed in a house fire Wed has died, according to a complete hospital spokesman.

Stephen Androwski, forty five, was taken to the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital after a fire splintered out at his girl, at 20 Fairbanks St ., around 10: 20 the perfect. m. On Friday morning, a spokesman for Bridgeport Hospital said Androwski perished Thursday night.

Androwski was initially taken to a medical facility of Central Connecticut by using New Britain before to become flown aboard the Life Finest helicopter to the burn is vital. He was found on the second hardwood floor of the home, where the fire initiated, according to firefighters.

Medics performed CPR for a 45-year-old before he at hand in an ambulance.

According to Larry Sutherland, Plainville fire marshal, firefighters come across heavy fire and fumes conditions when they arrived at ones two-story, two-family home.

The fire was consuming the second floor of the house, ” the fire marshal said Turkey day.

Sutherland believed the home was occupied written father and son, which usually each resided on other floors.

The main cause of the fire is still being looked into it.

Justin Muszynski can be reached at 860-973-1809 or perhaps even jmuszynski@bristolpress. com.

Posted in The Bristol Press , , Plainville on Saturday, 17 May 2019 ’08: 43. Updated: Friday, 17 May 2019 08: forty six.

Back to: Home Bristol News

Help us share

You may also like...

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
HAVE A QUICK QUESTION?

Simply fill our short form and we will contact you back asap.

X
CONTACT US