About Woolridge:Woolridge in Gloucestershire is 15.8 miles or 25.5 km NorthEast of ‘The Traffic SEO’ website SEO and WordPress agency. Woolridge is a village in Gloucestershire, England..
Our main Woolridge services:
- We specialises in fixing tricky WordPress and theme issues such as a hacked website, theme and WordPress speed, plugins, code and any WP errors.
- Local UK and Gloucestershire citations / directory setup and optimisation. Over 100 websites to boost your website local rank and SEO.
- Video submission marketing. We can submit, and re-submit your video to over 70 high DA websites. Each profile will have your own username, login and profile description. Each video submitted includes title, description and keywords.
- Social media profile setup. Over 100 high DA websites with your profile backlink with logins.
- General Woolridge WordPress and ecommerce optimisation, which will layout or improve the groundwork for all on and off-page SEO for your Woolridge business to grow, and be seen in the local Gloucestershire area, and even UK search results.
Woolridge SEO and WordPress Guide
Video: Woolridge website SEO and WordPress servicesWoolridge website agency with WordPress, social media, SEO, digital marketing & optimisation services for Woolridge, Gloucestershire & North Bristol.
Technical On-page SEO For Woolridge businesses.
- Ensuring that sitemaps are functioning properly, up to date, have correct mark-up, and are being indexed and read correctly in Google Search Console, and added correctly to the robots.txt file.
- Creating a taxonomy and navigation structure that helps Google bots (and other search engines) to understand where they are within a site at any one time.
- Identifying any issues that the server hosting a domain may have – from speed issues to suggestions for CDNs and compression technology.
- Making sure that the themes and plugins are up to date.
- Creating a solid set of well-optimised keyword metadata elements (mainly title, description and URL).
WordPress Website Maintenance & Support
- WordPress Site Maintenance: Regular website maintenance to keep your site in tip-top shape
- WordPress Optimisation: Performance optimisation such as improving speed, functionality, accessibility and user experience.
- WordPress Plugins: Help with installation and basic setup of 3rd party apps, plugins, etc. Save your time and reduce stress. Focus on your business and priorities.
- WordPress Support Services: Monitoring of site performance, security, uptime and more! We are there to take care of your website, no more technical hassle or risky updates.
- WordPress Security: Advice on vulnerabilities, implementation of best practices and expertise to avoid common WordPress security issues.
- WordPress Woo Commerce Support: Support and advice for WooCommerce related issues. Let us help implement any technical changes or liaise with third-party plugin support on your behalf.
- WordPress Bug Fixing: Fix annoying theme bugs and common WordPress issues.
WordPress & SEO FAQ
What is local Woolridge and Gloucestershire SEO
When we talk about Local Woolridge SEO in Gloucestershire, we focus on location ranking signals, including quality backlinks, GMB and social media shares / LIKES etc. The ultimate goal of a local SEO campaign is to make sure your Woolridge business appears in the so-called Google 3-Pack (right underneath the map in google search) and is then highly visible for local searches around Woolridge in Gloucestershire (e.g. “website design services in Woolridge).
What are Citations, and are they good for my business in Woolridge
A local Woolridge and Gloucestershire citation is any online mention of the business name, address, and phone number (NAP) for a local business, and can also include a reference or link to a designated page of the company’s website. Citations can occur on local UK business directories, on business websites and apps, and on social media platforms. Citations help Internet users to discover local UK businesses and will impact local Woolridge search
I have a WordPress site in Woolridge that needs edits. Can you help?
Yes we can. Any job - big or small. If you live around Woolridge just send us an email and describe the changes or issues in details. We will have a look and reply asap
My WordPress site in Woolridge is slow, how can I speed it up?
No one likes slow websites, particularly Google, and other search engines. Slow websites are not only bad for your users, they also negatively affect your SEO and website rank. There are plenty of tips, tricks, and plugins that will help you boost performance and make your website noticeably faster. We will need your domain name to start with so just drop us an email and let us have a look for you. No charge for sending an email 🙂
How to fix common WordPress errors?
If you own a WordPress website in Woolridge, Gloucestershire, or beyond, then you are not alone with having WordPress error and issues, but most likely these errors or issues all have an easy fix, and have already been solved a thousand times over by other users. If you are unsure of what to do, but need a fix quickly, simply contact us. Happy to help
Can you help me edit or add hundreds of page products to my WordPress ecommerce shop?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. If your local Woolridge or Gloucestershire (Even Bristol) business has a Woo Commerce or ecommerce shop with many products or you just needs a few hundred keyword pages added for SEO keyword targeting then we can setup the CSV file (With or without images), import it, design the content templates with a Google map, images, a video, and even use spintax to make each article title and description as unique as possible. We can even help you to get all pages indexed by Google :).
What is website or domain Da & PA?
Domain and page authority (DA & PA) is a score that predicts the ability of a website to rank in search engines. DA and PA are measured on a logarithmic scale from 0 to 100. high domain authority score means that your domain’s pages are more likely to rank highly in organic and local search results. Anything above 30 is a decent number in terms of Domain Authority.
What is website NAP?
NAP equils: Name or business name, Address and Phone. Citations, local directories, and other social websites, use NAP. They are basically pages mentioning your NAP details, and are one of the top 5 local ranking factors. We create and maintain listings on the best UK local Citations / directories including social media sites, niche directories and hyper-local directories for Woolridge, or Gloucestershire. If you want to be seen locally on Google / BING in and around Woolridge, in Gloucestershire then its best to have your business NAP on hundreds of quality sites, and is a very, very good thing. Contact us for full details.
Can my website rank better on Google maps in Gloucestershire?
On the regular (organic) Google search results for Woolridge or Gloucestershire, and at the top there is the map results known in the SEO industry as the Maps Pack, or the 3 Pack. The Maps Pack is the group of 3 businesses that appear in a box at the top of the page just after the PPC, or paid, advertisements. You can search for any products or services now in Woolridge or Gloucestershire and you will see these map listings. To rank your WordPress website better within these 3 top positions, and be seen, you must use many, or all, of the suggestions on this WordPress and SEO guide + then it depends on your business or websites competition, your domain age and the amount of quality backlinks your website has. Saying this we have ranked a new website to No1 spot so it can be done. Drop us an email so we can check to see what can be done.
Can you design and rank videos within Gloucestershire, Bristol etc?
For the 'ranking' part of the video question, this depends on many things. As with the Google maps ranking and marketing it all mainly depends of the DA / PA of your domain and pages, video competition (Meaning how many other videos are competing for the same video keywords.), and the amount of quality back links your video, or YouTube video, has. It can be done but you must take these aspects into consideration. Our videos all have video schema added to all pages and video meta tags (Title, description and tags) so normally if you get this part right then the video should get in the top 10 ,even No1. For the second part of the question we can design Photo or product videos. We can arrange quality animation ones also. Obviously you might also already have a video so we would then only optimize it. Drop us an email so we can have a chat.
If you live in Woolridge, or any other Town, Village or City in Gloucestershire or Bristol, and have any technical questions about you WordPress website, your websites SEO, or simply require help on promoting or re-designing your website, please feel free to ‘Contact Us’. I am open for local, UK or International remote / contract work. Thank you.