Fire service warning after house fire in Cirencester

fire service warning after house fire in cirencester - Fire service warning after house fire in Cirencester
fire service warning after house fire in cirencester 1 - Fire service warning after house fire in Cirencester

FIRE fighters have issued a warning following a fire in a Cirencester sitting room this evening.

Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service posted a photo on Twitter showing the aftermath of the blaze.

In the post the fire service highlighted the importance of not leaving an electrical heater unattended, and of having working smoke alarms

They said: “A Cirencester family have been lucky tonight after leaving an electrical heater on whilst in another room, the heat set fire to the curtains.

“They didn’t have a working smoke alarm and were only saved by someone smelling the smoke.”

The post ends: “What if they’d been asleep? Check your smoke alarm.”

Back to: The Traffic SEOWebsite SEONews and BLOGGloucestershire News

You may also like...