Five hotels near the Cotswolds have been named among the Top 50 Boutique Hotels in the UK.
Thyme in the Cotswolds, Wild Thyme & Honey in Gloucestershire, The Wild Rabbit in Oxfordshire, Calcot Manor Hotel in the Cotswolds and Dormy House Hotel also in the Cotswolds featured.
The list is curated and voted by leading industry experts, hoteliers, travel writers and influencers.
5 hotels near the Cotswolds named among best in the Top 50 Boutique Hotels 2022 list
Thyme in Southrop, Cotswolds
The list describes Thyme as “full of character and whispers of times gone by.”
It has a 4.5 rating on Tripadvisor from 208 reviews.
Wild Thyme & Honey, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
The list says: “Wild Thyme & Honey is the result of a breath-taking restoration of a 16th Century pub in the idyllic Cotswolds village of Ampney Crucis, immersed in a countryside complete with babbling brook and rolling green landscape.”
It has a 4.5 rating on Tripadvisor from 57 reviews.
The Wild Rabbit, Kingham, Oxfordshire
The list says: “This modern British pub with rooms is no ordinary inn, it is one of the Cotswolds most charming venues to eat, sleep and drink in and offers guests a unique experience, no matter how long the stay.”
It has a 4 rating on Tripadvisor from 302 reviews.
Calcot Manor Hotel, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
The list says: “Now fully restored and known as Calcot & Spa, it’s been reimagined as a rambling family-friendly playground in the Cotswolds, where guests can feast, celebrate, lounge by the fireside, romp in the outdoors and, most of all, relax.”
It has a 4.5 rating on Tripadvisor from 1,072 reviews.
Dormy House Hotel, Broadway, Worcestershire
The list says: “There’s a stunningly designed abode for every mood here, whether it’s a snug Intimate Room in the main farmhouse, an indulgent Comfy Room in the Courtyard or the Lodge, or a spacious Splendid Room, ideal for families. Or spoil yourself in a Top-Notch Room with their vaulted ceilings and chandeliers, vast bathrooms and four-poster beds.”
It has a 4.5 rating on Tripadvisor from 1,957 reviews.
The Top 50 Boutique Hotels in the UK 2022
- Lime Wood Hotel, Hampshire
- The Newt, Somerset
- Heckfield Place, Hampshire
- The Pig at Bridge Place, Kent
- Lympstone Manor, Devon
- Grantley Hall, Yorkshire
- Artist Residence London, London
- Idle Rocks, Cornwall
- Thyme, Cotswolds
- Padstow Townhouse, Cornwall
- Yorebridge House, Yorkshire
- Hambleton Hall, Rutland
- Beaverbrook, Surrey
- Gilpin Hotel & Lake House, Cumbria
- The Fife Arms, Scotland
- The Queensberry, Somerset
- Foyers Lodge, Scotland
- Another Place, Cumbria
- The Mandrake, London
- Moor Hall Restaurant with Rooms, Lancashire
- Scarlet Hotel, Cornwall
- Hotel Tresanton, Cornwall
- Titchwell Manor Hotel, Norfolk
- Watergate Bay, Cornwall
- Wild Thyme & Honey, Gloucestershire
- L’oscar London, London
- Middleton Lodge, Yorkshire
- Rothay Manor, Cumbria
- The Gallivant, Sussex
- The Tawny Hotel, Staffordshire
- The Wild Rabbit, Oxfordshire
- Calcot Manor Hotel, Cotswolds
- Grays Court Hotel & Restaurant, Yorkshire
- Number One Bruton, Somerset
- Hampton Manor, West Midlands
- The Rectory Hotel, Wiltshire
- The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell, London
- Hipping Hall, Cumbria
- Cliveden House, Berkshire
- Links House at Royal Dornoch, Scotland
- Great Fosters, Surrey
- Dormy House Hotel, Cotswolds
- Henrietta Hotel, London
- Gravetye Manor, Sussex
- House of Gods, Scotland
- The Samling Hotel, Cumbria
- Seaham Hall, Durham
- Linthwaite House, Cumbria
- Grove of Narberth, Pembrokeshire
- Number 38 Clifton, Somerset
Chris Lowe, Group Director, Hospitality and Manufacturing at William Reed said: “We’re delighted to be revealing this fantastic new list and see such strong movement in this year’s Top 50 Boutique Hotels. Our number one has jumped up 18 places from last year and the highest new entry is number 5 which is testament to those teams’ stellar efforts.
“With staycations continuing to be a focus for Britons, it is encouraging to see such strong regional presence this year and such a wide range of unique hotel experiences to enjoy.”
READ MORE: 2 Gloucestershire pubs named among best for a Sunday roast
You can find out more about the hotels that feature in the list via the Top 50 Boutique Hotels website.
Back to: The Traffic SEO – Website SEO – News and BLOG – Gloucestershire News