Police have issued a warning after discarded ‘laughing gas’ canisters were found in Moreton-in-Marsh.
Officers found the discarded ice cream gas canisters in Parkers Lane.
PC Nick Westmacott said: “These canisters are used by people wanting to get a high from the gas.
“Nitrous oxide can cause dizziness and affect your judgement, creating a risk of accidents.
“In large quantities it can also cause the user to faint or pass out.
“If nitrous oxide is inhaled through the mouth from a pressurised gas canister or in a confined space it can cause sudden death through lack of oxygen.
“Please speak with your children to warn them of the dangers of inhaling this substance.”